Old versionsSee all
AMD APP KernelAnalyzer is a static analysis tool to compile, analyze and disassemble an OpenCL, Brook or IL kernel for AMD Radeon™ GPUs.
* Compile, analyze and disassemble the OpenCL kernel for multiple Catalyst driver versions and GPU device targets.
* View any kernel compilation errors and warnings generated by the OpenCL runtime.
* View the AMD Intermediate Language (IL) code generated by the OpenCL run-time.
* View the ISA code generated by the AMD Shader Compiler.
* View various statistics generated by analyzing the ISA code.
* View General Purpose Registers and spill registers allocated for the kernel.